Last night, I watched a movie with my son called “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium”. I really expected not to like it, but I loved it. It’s a wonderful story about the magic of believing in yourself. It’s a wonderful lesson for us all, and I highly recommend it to children and adults alike. It was a nice reminder to me about the truths that we tend to forget as we grow up.
If you’ve already seen the movie, feel free to share your thoughts. If not, go buy it. I rented it, but I will now have to buy it! 🙂
Well, that’s my thought for the day.
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019