Last night, I watched a movie with my son called “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium”. I really expected not to like it, but I loved it. It’s a wonderful story about the magic of believing in yourself. It’s a wonderful lesson for us all, and I highly recommend it to children and adults alike. It was a nice reminder to me about the truths that we tend to forget as we grow up.
If you’ve already seen the movie, feel free to share your thoughts. If not, go buy it. I rented it, but I will now have to buy it! 🙂
Well, that’s my thought for the day.
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019