Remember to set your clocks back one hour on Saturday night!
For those who have scheduled Sunday appointments, please note that your appointment will be one hour earlier. 🙂 Daylight savings time officially ends at 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 4th, meaning the U.S. and many other countries set their clocks back one additional hour.
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019