Remember to set your clocks back one hour on Saturday night!
For those who have scheduled Sunday appointments, please note that your appointment will be one hour earlier. 🙂 Daylight savings time officially ends at 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 4th, meaning the U.S. and many other countries set their clocks back one additional hour.
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020