As Doreen virtue’s “Synchronicity” Oracle Card explains, synchronicity is “those ‘chance meetings’, information that you just ‘happen’ to receive.” Sometimes these events take place in order to guide us in a particular direction or to give us answers to our prayers, and sometimes they are simply meant to confirm what we already know. This happened for Roger recently.
As you may already know, Roger will soon be moving to Yellowstone. When I asked him why, he said that his Angels and guides had given him the guidance to go there, though he really had no idea why. He was just trusting his intuition.
As it happened, Roger was part of a group meant to go to a church and give messages from Spirit. This church was about an hour or so away and one he had not been to in many years. During the event, the audience was broken down into groups with a medium in each group.
After the event, Roger ran into a man who said he was sorry that he hadn’t been put into Roger’s group because he had really wanted to speak with him. Roger told the man that maybe next time he would be in his group, but the man said, “No, actually I’m moving to Montana. I won’t be here.”
Roger asked the man why he was moving out there, and the man told him that he had no idea why but just felt the call to go. So, here Roger was in a “chance” meeting with someone who was going to the same place he was being guided to and both for reasons that neither knew. This is what’s called a synchronistic event. Roger met his new roommate that day, and they will be traveling to Yellowstone together. Isn’t it interesting how life works out?
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019