“There comes a time in the life of a woman (or man) when she has zero tolerance anymore, to ‘settle’ for less than following her heart, intuition, conscious and soul guidance.
Self integrity becomes her highest priority, any smoldering unconscious distraction evolves into a volcano erupting.
A relationship falls away, unbearable discontent is a scratch too deep to itch, so she stretches and squirms in her shell, transitioning through depression, anger, joy, sorrow, hope, and a full spectrum of mood swings.
Lightning has hit and it burns, shocks and awakens a mission, claimed or unclaimed.
Strength aches to lead the way; she flexes her muscles like wings preparing to fly.
She is alone. Single. Better for the wear.
Heart flexible as the limbs of a willow, weathering the storms of life, some which bent her spirit until she cried wolf, retreated away, or charged through the fire.
Still bending with a strength that keeps her free she finally embraces freedom and solitude.
Re group, re charge, re define, retry, remove, re gain, re evaluate . . . the importance of being single.”
Its okay to relax and enjoy being single. As a reader, I experience many sessions which involve questions about when a “soul mate” will appear and when life can finally begin to be good because love has entered the picture. What I have learned time and again, from spiritual readings and through messages from guides regarding being single, is that learning to be comfortable alone and happy with one’s self, is the first step toward finding love with a new partner.
As self love grows, so does the desire to get out and meet people. The online dating experiences don’t seem so scary anymore, because self trust and the desire to experience others turns into a joyful activity rather than a dread or a fear. Rather than a void to fill, finding a partner becomes an adventure to be lived – no matter how long it takes, because it’s nice to live with oneself, daily choices, friendships and family connections.
Today, take few moments to appreciate your sacred self, trust you are fine with or without a love partner, and KNOW you are okay either way. I promise, surrendering into self love and trusting the universe to provide does enhance contentment, and often speeds up the entrance into our lives of what our heart most desires.
(¯` ´¯). *
`*.¸.* ´* peace * ´¯`•.¸¸. Love
- Fawn’s Meditation on Doreen Virtue - May 20, 2019
- Allowing Angelic Divine Intervention - March 18, 2019
- Dream On with Excitement, Expectation, Faith and More! - January 14, 2019
- Learn Ways to Communicate with Your Guides and Angels Now - March 27, 2017
- Acting From Your Center (Keeps You Healthy!) - August 22, 2016
- Science and Paranormal Essay - March 21, 2016
- Powerful Mind and Body Connection - February 15, 2016
- Anxiety from A Unique Shamanic Perspective - November 16, 2015
- Power Animals as Spirit Guides - October 19, 2015
- Turning the Table and Law of Knees - September 2, 2015