Wow! I’m thinking writing about this might help me stop thinking about it. My family put an offer on a house last night, and I can’t seem to relax. We might not know anything until next Wednesday, and I don’t know how I’m going to wait that long. I am honestly not a very patient person. When my angels tell me to “be patient”, it doesn’t make me very happy. Right now, I sort-of feel like a two year old ready to throw a temper tantrum if I don’t get an answer RIGHT NOW! Ridiculous right?
It’s funny because, even before we made the offer, I was seeing that we would get this house. I wanted to trust what I was seeing, but logic was telling me it was impossible. There are at least 2 other offers on the table along with ours, so I’m praying my hardest! Maybe you could pray, too? 🙂 Maybe this is a lesson in Faith.
I still “see” that we will get the house, if my mind is not clouded by “wishful thinking”. It’s hard not to be biased. I also see that I will have a child (girl?) in about 18 – 24 months. Frankly, I was a little surprised by that, but this house would allow for that option.
Okay, well, my brain still hurts … I’m going for a walk. Happy Friday!
Blessings and Light,
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020