Connect to Your Higher Self in 3 Easy Steps
by Heidi, contributing writer for Angel Messenger
Does it feel like the world is moving at a faster pace? It can feel as if we are moving at lightning speed some days. From the moment we wake up, our mind is at work, often working overtime. Have you ever started your day by immediately checking your phone, emails and texts, all before getting out of bed? Before even putting one foot on the ground, the mind is already moving at a fast pace, organizing thoughts and processing information. It can almost feel as if we are set on auto-pilot. There is a better way to start the day! By connecting to your higher self first thing in the morning, you many experience more peace, clarity, and calmness throughout your day.
Our higher self is our soul’s light that has instant connection to the Universal Source of Oneness. We have instant access to our higher self, but often, we can forget to connect when life gets hurried or hectic. These 3 easy steps can be done in less than 5 minutes!
First thing in the Morning:
- As you wake up in the morning, allow your body to relax. Don’t immediately reach for your phone or other electronic devices once the alarm goes off. Instead, take several deep breathes and focus on each exhalation and inhalation. You’re tuning into your own energy.
- In your mind, place an intent that you are connecting to your higher self. Imagine that there is a bright, white ball of energy inside your solar plexus area. Feel or sense it expand throughout your entire body and aura, getting brighter and brighter. You are connected to the Universal Source of Oneness.
- Place affirmative thoughts in your mind, such as; “I am calm and at peace. My higher self guides me throughout my day, sending love and happiness along the way.”
When you connect to your higher self, your energy expands to an even higher vibration. You may begin to feel noticeable changes within you, feeling more at ease. Your energy may also bring forth noticeable changes around you as it reflects outward, mirroring this energy to others.
You can connect to your higher self instantly even when you are feeling overwhelmed in the midst of a hectic schedule or rush hour traffic. In less than 1 minute, you can change a stressful energy field into a calm space, just by connecting to your higher self.
- First, take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Breathe out stress and tension.
- Next, remind yourself that you are choosing to be at peace instead of the stressful energy you find yourself in. Envision your body filled with white light, cocooning you.
- Take one more deep breath, calm your mind, and focus on the peace that’s within you.
Just by doing those few things, you can change the energy which you find yourself in.
You can experiment by connecting to your higher self on a daily basis. Take note of how you feel throughout the day, how others interact with you, and if you feel more connected to your higher self. You may notice more clarity in making choices, or discover something new in the process.
- A Message from Your Guardian Angel - April 22, 2019
- How to Raise Your Vibration in a Toxic Environment - July 16, 2018
- When Skies Are Grey: Creating Positive Change in 3 Steps Now - March 19, 2018
- Let Your Light Shine and Be True to You Starting Now! - January 15, 2018
- Exciting Tips on How to Truly Find Your Soul’s Purpose - December 18, 2017
- Signs to Withdraw and Go Within When You are Stressed - October 9, 2017
- Remembering A Forgotten Language with the Angels Help - August 21, 2017
- Crystal Adults Revealed and How to Tell if You Are One - April 17, 2017
- Exclusive Personal Journey with Reiki & Past Life Regression - March 13, 2017
- Best Angelic Guidance Ever to Help You Move Forward In Life - February 20, 2017
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!