5 Ways You Can Feel A Greater Sense
of Spiritual Wellness Right Now!
Do you ever feel like you’re swimming upstream rather than effortlessly flowing with the changes happening in your life?
If you have… Chances are you’re a bit out of synch with your spiritual self.
But the good news is getting back into spiritual alignment can be simple! You might just need some ways to make your spirit feel wholesome, healthy, and rejuvenated.
In this article, you’re going to learn some really easy ways to nourish your body, mind, and spirit.
You’re going to learn some simple ways to practice self-love and care which are the foundation for spiritual wellbeing.
Because when you give love to yourself, you’ll find that you’re able to become a source of love and light to those around you.
When you fill yourself up with love, you can then overflow that love out beyond you.
But it all starts with self-care.
Keep reading to learn some easy ways to make your spirit feel vibrant right now!
1) Feel More Grounded Through Movement
Movement is so, so good for your body, mind, and spirit.
Your body is designed to move, and movement is a sort of “food” for your body that will help you feel more grounded, present, calm, and confident.
When you are feeling like the healthiest version of yourself, you will find it much easier to be right here in the present instead of being anxious or angry or resentful.
Just make sure that your movement is nourishing – if you feel pain with a movement, try another one!
3 Easy Ways To Move More Today
- Go for a walk! Walking outside, in nature with the sun shining on you (if you live somewhere warm) is one of the best ways to ground your energy and nourish your body at the same time.If you live somewhere cold, either bundle up or use a treadmill.
- Do a yoga class, or do some yoga at home. Find a yoga studio where they emphasize correct posture, going slowly, and moving with mindfulness.Your body and mind will feel more unified and you’ll notice that your inner guidance system is more accurate.If you don’t like going to studios, that’s fine – there are plenty of free yoga videos on YouTube!
- Take a “standing break” for every 30 minutes that you sit. Just standing up for a minute or two will help your blood flow and give your muscles a chance to work a bit.Remember: when your body is feeling good, it’s much easier for you to be in a state of mind where you can easily connect with your angels.
2) Feel More Present Through Meditation
Meditation is one of the oldest and most well-known spiritual practices there is, for good reason: it works!
Modern science is confirming that meditation actually reshapes your brain in ways that make you feel:
- More peaceful
- More grateful
- Less painful
- Less depressed
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Meditation can even help you deal with chronic pain in a more effective way.
And guess what?
When you feel more peaceful, grateful, and present – your vibration will be much higher and your spirit will feel so wholesome.
3 Easy Ways To Meditate Today
- When you are drinking your morning tea or coffee, simply focus on the experience of drinking!
Don’t read the paper, watch TV, or do anything else.Just give all of your attention to your delicious hot beverage (even if just for two minutes). You’ll find that this is a nice “kickstart” of awareness for your day!
- Sit in a chair, close your eyes, and think: “may I be connected with the loving energies of the angels in this moment”. Do that for two to five minutes and see how amazing you feel afterward!
- Listen to a guided meditation!
If meditation seems challenging for you, a great way to begin is by listening to a guided meditation that will help you to relax and experience the benefits.
3) Feel Cheerful Through Great Sleep
Maybe you’re surprised – how is sleep a spiritual practice?
Well, giving yourself 8-9 hours of sleep per night can be a spiritual practice in self-love… as sleep is one of the most important aspects of your health and happiness!
When you get lots of sleep consistently, you’ll find that you are in a better mood all day long. Sure, you might get upset – but you’ll be able to “brush off” those small worries and irritations much more easily.
Basically, you’ll feel like nothing can mess with your happy, calm state of mind.
3 Easy Ways To Get More Sleep Today
- Get 15 minutes of sunlight as soon as you wake up. Huh? How is getting sunlight going to help you sleep?Well, when you get the sun early on in your day, it tells your brain “hey, this is morning time!” That way, your internal rhythms are set right, and your brain will naturally make you feel sleepy when it’s time for bed.
- When you’re lying in bed at night, try listening to a guided sleep or relaxation meditation!
Meditation is a wonderful way to relax, quiet your mind, and drift into a restful sleep state.
- Turn off the computer after dark, or use blue light blocking glasses. Computer, cell phone, or TV screens can all keep you awake at night because the whitish/blue light they give off “tricks” your brain into thinking it’s daytime.This messes with your sleep hormones! You can fix this by avoiding the screens after dark or by wearing funny looking (but effective) blue light blocking glasses.
4) Feel Empowered Through Good People
Energy is contagious.
When you spend time with loving people who treat you well, you’ll feel your vibration rise.
But when you spend time with people who carry resentment, anger, or depression in their heart (and take out these feelings on you)… you’ll feel drained.
Align yourself with good people and you’ll feel your spirit move with joy!
3 Easy Ways To Spend More Time With Good People Today
- Volunteer for a cause you believe in. The types of people who volunteer for good causes are often the types of people with good energy.
- Give an old friend a call. Think back to old friends who treated you well that you’ve fallen out of contact with. Reach out to one of them- even if they don’t answer, you can leave a voicemail saying you miss them.
- Join a local group or club. A gardening club, a sewing club, a walking group – any and every group that is doing an activity you would like is a good idea!
5) Feel and Practice Gratitude
When you practice gratitude, you’ll find that your experience of life is much more positive.
Instead of wondering, “why are all these things happening to me?” , you’ll think: “I’m so grateful for all of these challenges life is giving to me. I can use them to help other people!”
When you practice gratitude, YOU get to decide the story of your life and what it means. Nobody else!
And when you pick powerful stories, you’ll find that your divine inner guidance is louder and stronger than ever.
3 Easy Ways To Feel More Gratitude Today
- Do a morning gratitude journal. Write out 3-5 things that you are grateful for! They don’t have to be big things – often, the simpler, the better.
- Say out loud (or think) of 3-5 things that you are grateful for while you are in the shower or brushing your teeth.
- Turn painful experiences into sources of strength. Write down 3-5 challenging experiences you’ve had in your life. Examine them as “difficult gratitude problems” and find at least ONE good thing that resulted from each of them.
Are You Ready To Give Yourself Some Love?
Now all you need to do is pick some small actions to take!
You can either choose one habit to focus on every day, or you can try a different habit each day for a week to see which ones make you feel the best.
Either way – give your body, mind, and soul some self-love and watch your spirit grow in vibrancy!
With love, light, and gratitude,
About the Writer:
Melanie Beckler is an internationally acclaimed best-selling author, angelic channel, and founder of http://www.ask-angels.com.
Her books, Angel Messages, Angel Courses and CD’s provide a direct link to the love, frequency & wisdom from the Angelic and Spiritual Realms for people around the world.